Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Running like a Dental Office

Well, Dr. Montoya has signed on. I am so excited to be able to tell people that we have a great dentist for their children here in Queen Creek. The lovely girls are the assistants that Dr. Welch has provided until we hire some from out here. From Left, Dr. Montoya, Rindy, Nikki, and a little boy I pulled off the street to help make the picture look real.
Another shot of the "girls" looking very satisfied with a job well done. "Thanks, Ladies!"

This is Nicki Romney who will be helping in the office. She does everything, from answering phones to explaining Treatment plans to moms and dads to keeping my head on straight. Together we are learning a lot. In this photo neither one of us had gotten very much sleep, as you can see by the look in the eyes. She has teenagers/Young Adults and cats running around her house and I have no excuse.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Sarah W. said...

I just looked at the clock behind you and you guys were there EARLY! I love all the staff at Dr. Welch's, they are great.

Kristen said...

haha you're so funny, you do an awesome job out there woman, keep up the awesome work! and yes, we are there super duper early!

Poppa and Grandma Netty said...

My face looks pasty in this picture. I am going to have to talk to my Mary Kay Consultant. "Amy, what do you think?"