Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Beautiful Sunday Afternoon

After a long week of work the best medicine is a little girl coming over to play on Sunday. She was all ready with her candy necklace and Pro Bass Shop romper. Ross was blowing bubbles for her and she looks mesmerized.
Jillian was so fun to watch on Sunday. She chased bubbles, stomped her feet, ran around the house and babbled at me from the top of her lungs. It was hilarious. She stood in the doorway when Alisha and I were sitting outside and yelled at us all the "word" formations that she could come up with. Very entertaining.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Alisha said...

jillian loves coming over and telling you what's up at the top of her lungs. lol.
you are so photogenic btw in that previous post.

Sarah W. said...

Jillian is so funny. I was just looking at some video I took of her at my house. THe girls were cracking up.

Kristen said...

awww she's so cute!