Thursday, May 01, 2008

We were so excited for them....

Debbie and Dave invited Caitlin and Ben to Utah for Conference and Dad and I were so excited for them. I think this was the first time for both of them to be at General Conference. LIVE>>>>from UTAH...........the Prophet and Apostles!!!!!!!! I hope that wasn't sacreligious. I am just glad they got to have that experience ....especially together, as newlyweds. Nice memory. I stuck this in because Caitlin hasn't blogged anything about it and her pics were on my camera. (also, we were almost as excited about it as they were)
Above, as you can see, they are at the Tabernacle and below they are at the Conference Center. What a blessing. When we used to go, the lines were so long and the crowd was daunting, but we squished in until it was most illegal, I'm sure, then we hung on every word and felt the wonder of being in the presence of a Prophet of the Lord. (Or we went to sleep) I can't remember. jk
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Cait and Ben said...

Thanks for posting these Mom. We did have a great time! It was so cute to see Ben's mouth wide open when we would walk by the Temple or when the apostles and prophets walked in. We need to go with our family so he can get the ultimate Salt Lake tour from all you historians!