Thursday, May 01, 2008

Poppa's Birthday!

The best Birthday present ever......4 little granddaughters to love on. Daddy was in heaven when everyone came over to say "Happy Birthday POPPA! Emma and Sadee drew pictures and the little girls dressed up as usual .....we all ate food and I'm sure there was some wrestling going on. The normal fun when the Taylors get together. There was one important person missing in the picture. Sorry, Jared. We still love you.
Daddy's children.
How'd they get so big? How'd they get so cute/handsome? How'd they get so smart and successful? He had very little to do with that! But they wished him a happy birthday anyway.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Sarah W. said...

I am so offended, last time I checked I did make it to Dad's birthday party. Thanks for remembering me. I know I am just good for my girls and a paycheck anyway. Love ya. Jared

Judy said...

As Jeff's sister, I have to defend him and say that he did, indeed, have something to do with his kids being cute and smart. At least that's how it works, last time I checked. I will admit that he has nothing to do with how cute or smart Jared and Ben are, only that he (Jeff/Poppa) provided the bait that lured them to the family!