Sunday, April 20, 2008

A lot has happened...

You wouldn't know by the blogging that anything new has happened in our family. I tried to post some pictures after daddy's birthday but there were none in my picture file. So.... to my kids out there who borrowed my camera. Please return the lost pictures of daddy's birthday and other events of our lives.
We had all the kids over for Dad on April 13th, a Sunday. Daddy was very happy to have everyone together. Thanks, again, to everyone who came and made daddy's day. Something so simple can mean a lot. Today in church he had to give a talk and he did brag just a little about all of our children being such a blessing to us and to think that the married kids have chosen such wonderful spouses who we consider our very own. (wow) that was a weird sentence.
Anyway, work and my calling has kept me especially busy these past two weeks. It is all good. My Presidency at church is all reorganized and now trained and almost up and running.....(we are up but not quite running). Ross has been called to be the Teacher Quorum President. He takes his responsibilities seriously and I know he will do an awesome job. Dad is High Priest Group 1st Asst. and he will now get the "old" guys in line. So, that is a look @ some of our changes. At work I am trying to hire and organize and get the Doctor contracted with insurance companies when he gets here full time in July. The changes at work have been very interesting. A lot of work to do.
Right now I am missing my little girls.......I will have to find time this week to make some visits to each of them. The other morning I was a little early to work so I stopped by to see Jillian. She read me a book and talked to me and got excited about showing me everything she could do. Even her morning breath did not deter me. She was so cute.
I know yesterday was a big day for most of you who ran in Pat's Run. (I did attend a baptism for a new lady in our Ward so I wasn't a total flake.) I am so proud of you and Daddy is trying to persuade me to do something with it next year. We will see. It is a commitment! Congratulations to each of my kids.....and daddy, for the accomplishment. Here are the final times as daddy found them online:
Dad--64 Min.
Sarah--46:24 Min. 11:03 min/mile
Ross--43:28 Min. 10:21 min/mile
Caitlin--43:06 10:16 min/mile
Stan--40:17 9:36 min/mile
Jeff--29:42 7:05 min/mile
Ben--29:40 7:04 min/mile
Dad didn't have any pictures to post so if anyone has pictures let us know.
love to all, Momma

2 comments:

Cait and Ben said...

That would be ME that has your camera and missing pictures. I thought I uploaded them onto your computer? Maybe with the whole ipod mess they didn't get on there. I apologize and will be holding them hostage until we see you next... Love!

Sarah W. said...

I got the "goods" on my blog. Come and see them. The newest post is about Pat's Run, but if you scroll down you will see the best pictures of all.