Tuesday, August 18, 2009

A New Member of our Family

It took us a long time to deliver the promise that Ross could have another dog......when we get a house. When the Dallas trip is over....when we can all agree on one. ..........etc. etc. To Ross it was an eternity. But I'm sure this sleepless night felt like an eternity too. I just had to get a picture of what I saw when I first woke up and went into the family room.
Love is a double edged sword ....as we all learn. I couldn't resist snapping this picture that very morning before Ross left for school. Clean up time! Anyone who wants to come visit and meet Duke give us a call and come over....you will like him too, I'm sure.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Alisha said...

that first pic is soooo cute! btw, i just stole all those pics from your past blogs.

Cait and Ben said...

Dang, Alisha beat me! That first one is priceless! Way to go Ross for taking good care of him. He is very cute, can't wait to meet him!