Tuesday, March 03, 2009

I've been tagged...

Caitlin tagged me and here are the questions and answers. Her answers were all one word each....is that the rule? I'll try.
1. Where is your phone? On my bed
2. Where is your significant other? On my bed
3. Your hair color? don't know
4. Your Mother? Lovely, Smart
5. Your Father? Waiting
6. Your favorite thing? Feeling the spirit
7. Your dream last night? Forgetable
8. Your dream/goal? a house (worldly, I know)
9. The room you're in? Office
10. Your hobby? I can't remember
11. Your fear? family falling away from what's right
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Alive and well
13. Where were you last night? Home safe
14. What you're not. Unhappy
15. One of your wish-list items. A family vacation
16.Where you grew up. Mesa, AZ
17.The last thing you ate. chicken
18.What are you wearing. a Dress
19. Your TV? Classics
20. Your pet. Long gone
21. Your computer? Big old and slow (sounds familiar)
22. Your mood? Relaxed
23. Missing someone? Baitlin
24. Your car? Old, paid off
25. Something you're not wearing. Bra
26. Favorite Store. South Queen Creek Walmart late at night (very colorful)
27. Your summer? HoT!
28. Love someone? After 31 years it better be Jeff
29. Your favorite color. Red
30. When was the last time you laughed? Chuckle or Belly? It really does make a difference. Today.
31. Last time you cried. Sunday, listening to a mom who has a child that copes with cancer...inspiring.
32. Something you crave? Cookies
33. Bad habit? Sweets
34. Why you blog? To stay in touch, express myself

Leesh....I'm tagging you, if you can make the time.

4 comments:

Cait and Ben said...

O.M.GOSH. I lol'd really bad on the bra one!! You were always one to be honest.

Yes the rules were to only use one answer but I never really made that clear. I still liked your answers though! Especially Baitlin. Lish better stay by the rules.

Unknown said...

i knew it! i posted the comment on caitlins blog then came over here and realized once again that i know everything

Caitlin said...

You do know everything Stan. You try doing one words, its hard!

Unknown said...

no