Friday, February 13, 2009

The Prince has arrived!

Say hello to Jared's new little buddy. Heber Jared Wright was born on February 12th, 2009 @ 12:58. He weighed in @ 7 pounds and 13 ounces, was 20" long and gave all of the doctors and nurses a little scare. The cord had a double knot and a single knot in it. On top of that it was wrapped around his neck twice. What a showoff! Needless to say ....a new baby is always a miracle and in the Crane family these little miracles come in 3's. Congrats to James and Janae (hello Lanna) and a big shout out to Alyson and John (hello Grant)
Anyway......Heber's nickname is Bear as most of you know and I will be calling him He-Bear. I love the sound of that name and especially when I saw his hands. They look like wide little paws. Love you He-Bear and welcome to our family.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats on the new grand baby boy
!! Maybe you can add me to your blog and I can keep updated with you and you with I.

angelinapetrella26.blogspot.com

Cait and Ben said...

He's such a boy! It's so weird to think of that! We wish we were there to celebrate with you guys but I've been showing him off on my phone to as many people as I can. Can't wait to meet you Bear! Love ya.