Saturday, December 13, 2008

THE Presidency


Well, as most of you know, I have been released. I just want to say that I was pleased and honored to have worked with these ladies. From left to right.....Stephanie Walker (Steph), Amber Allen, and Karissa Rosen....(ME). We worked hard prayed and studied together and tried to do everything in the best interest of the sisters in our Ward. I feel very close to them and love them very much. Each one is at the right age to be a daughter to me.....but I feel like we are peers too! Thank you for making the last (almost 2) years positive, full of growth and learning and thank you for becoming my friends. I hope we can continue to be close. (We weren't prepared for a picture, but I insisted with or without makeup, hair or ideal circumstances.)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Stephanie Walker said...

Love the picture!! not really. ;) I hope you are enjoying your new found freedom. I miss you tons already!

Ron and Paula said...

Jeanette, It was so fun to realize that you were the Sister Taylor that my daughter Stephanie had been talking about. Thanks for being such a good mentor to her. She really admires you and loved working with you. Even though we are over 50 now, life just gets better don't you think? And don't you just love grandkids! They are they best. Hope life is treating you good. Paula (Jennings) Knight