Thursday, October 18, 2007

Why People live in Arizona

In the Summer I wonder how so many people could make their homes here in Arizona.
There are many answers ......but believe it or not they ususally say....The WEATHER!
Not every place can be like Southern California and not everyone can afford to live there.
But it is sky's like this and the way it feels now in October that remind me how much I really
do appreciate what Arizona has to offer. (My family is here too ....duh)
I guess everywhere you go there are challenges....but you can usually see the beauties that
our Creator has put before us to remind that this world is an awesome experience.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Sarah W. said...

Great pictures, mom. I love this time of year, too. I just wish we had a few more months of cold weather to get us ready for the Hellish summer.

Cait and Ben said...

I took those pictures... ahem.